Attorney Christian Peters has more than fifteen years of experience in advising employees, managers and companies on all issues of individual employment law.
He advises on all issues from the conclusion to the termination of an employment relationship and on the drafting of employment contracts and service relationships.
Mr. Peters also focuses on advising medium-sized companies. In connection with his many years of experience in these cases, he is a specialist in complex procedural situations and difficult negotiations. If an often target-oriented out-of-court settlement is not possible or desired, he fully advises and represents his clients in court disputes.
Furthermore, Mr. Peters completed additional studies at the Academy of Administration and Economics for the Governmental District of Freiburg E.V. in the years 2008 -2009. Therefore, Mr. Peters is entitled to use the title "Finanzierungs- und Leasingwirt" (Diplom VWA Freiburg). Mr. Peters regularly enforces the rights of lessees against leasing banks. Furthermore, Mr. Peters is specialized in the clarification of leasing law / labor law problems in connection with company vehicles.
Attorney Peters regularly speaks at client events and trains specialists and executives, especially in the area of motor vehicle trade and leasing law.
CV - abbreviated
- Admission 2006 and foundation of Peters Law Office in Landshut
- In 2006 successful completion of specialist course for tax law
- 2007 Opening of a branch office at Munich Airport
- In 2007 successful completion of the specialist course in labor law
- 2008 -2009 Studies at the Verwaltungs- und Wirtschafts-Akademie für den Regierungsbezirk Freiburg E.V. with the degree: "Finanzierungs- und Leasingwirt" (Diploma VWA Freiburg)